Theatres Trust Conference 18: Adapt & Thrive
Conference 18: Adapt & Thrive - new money and new models for theatre buildings is open for bookings.
How we finance and run theatres is changing. What does this mean for how we build and adapt our theatres?
Taking place in London on Tuesday 16 October 2018 at the Lyric Hammersmith, Adapt & Thrive will look at the following:
- Where and how are theatres being built or renewed, and what are the factors supporting and limiting this renewal?
- How do we ensure that our theatres remain viable in challenging economic times?
- What new business models are emerging and how do these impact on theatre design?
Adapt & Thrive will include an exciting mix of keynote speakers, fascinating case studies and vibrant discussion. Confirmed contributors include:
- Michael Ellis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Arts, Heritage and Tourism
- Cameron Mackintosh, who will be discussing his work renovating and renewing some of London's finest theatres
There are special Early Bird discounts for Theatres Trust Friends and Corporate Supporters. Contact us to receive your code.
Further contributors and the full programme will be announced in due course.
For sponsorship opportunities please email: email@example.com