Winter 2020 Theatres Magazine
Here are the stories we feature in the Winter 2020 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- We discuss key success factors in returning a Theatre at Risk to use.
- Find out which theatres are on the Theatres at Risk Register 2020.
- Croydon’s council-led Fairfield Halls restoration is featured as our Showcase.
- We take a closer look at Theatre at Risk Century Theatre, with an overview of its construction and cultural impact, and an update on current plans by Leicestershire County Council.
- Read progress updates from the first round of Theatres at Risk Capacity Building Programme awards.
- Theatres Trust Ambassador Kwame Kwei-Armah chats about the theatres close to his heart and the responsibilities of running a venue.
- Our Director Jon Morgan reflects on the key themes that emerged from Conference 19: Centre Stage – artist and audience at the heart.
- We highlight the recipients of the most recent round of our UK Theatres Small Grants Scheme.
- There’s a round-up of some of our recent work.
- and, we review two books: Liverpool’s Royal Court: A Brave Venture, and Play On: Contemporary Theatre Architecture in Britain .
Advertisers in the Winter 2020 issue of Theatres Magazine are:
Unusual | EM Acoustics | Foster Wilson Architects | HQ Theatres & Hospitality | GDS | J&C Joel | Harlequin | 3LR | Triple E | Hayles & Howe | Tysers Integro | Stage Electrics | ETC
Theatres Magazine is a benefit for supporters of the Theatres Trust.