Autumn 2020 Theatres Magazine
The Autumn 2020 edition of Theatres Magazine has been published.
Friends and Supporters have been sent a digital copy of Theatres Magazine via Mailchimp.
Here are the stories we feature in the Autumn 2020 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- refurbishment of Manchester's Contact Theatre
- socially-distanced performances
- Q&A with new Ambassador Cassidy Janson
- planning policy changes
- accessibility and theatres
- #SaveOurTheatres campaign
- updates on our planning work
- The Matcham Directory Book Review
If you think you haven’t received it then please check your spam filters, or email Kate Carmichael, Communications Coordinator to receive a PDF copy.
Advertisers in the Autumn 2020 issue of Theatres Magazine
3LR | Anolis | Audio Light System | Avison | Bennetts Associates | Brostow Consulting | Buro Happold | EM Acoustics | ETC | Foster Wilson Architects | Harlequin | Haworth Tompkins | Hayles & Howe | LW Theatres | Ornate Interiors | Plann | Robe | Theatreplan | Unusual
Theatres Magazine is a benefit for supporters of the Theatres Trust.