Winter 22 Theatres Magazine
The Winter 2022 edition of Theatres Magazine has been published.
Friends and Supporters have been sent a digital copy of Theatres Magazine via Mailchimp.
Here are the stories we feature in the Winter 2022 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- Theatres at Risk Register 2022
- the return of The Globe, Stockton-on-Tees
- the health of the UK’s theatres
- Q&A with Ambassador Jack Dee
- monitoring the carbon impact of capital projects
- updates on our planning work
If you think you haven’t received your copy then please check your spam filters, or email Kate Carmichael, Communications Coordinator to receive a PDF copy.
Advertisers in the Winter 2022 issue of Theatres Magazine
ABTT | Audio Light Systems | Avison Young | Bennetts Associates | Bristow Consulting | Buro Happold | Charcoalblue | EM Acoustics | Harlequin | Haworth Tompkins | HQ Theatres | Robolights | Sound & Light Concepts | Stage Electrics | Theatre Projects | Theatreplan | Triple E | Tysers | Unusual
Theatres Magazine is a benefit for supporters of the Theatres Trust.