Theatres Magazine Autumn 2017 published
Autumn Theatres Magazine is now on its way to Friends and Corporate Supporters.
Discover the theatre stories we're featuring in the autumn edition:
- Daniel Rose, Director of the Swindon Mechanics’ Institution Trust, and speaker at our conference this October, reminds us the idea of culture and placemaking is not new
- updates from the recent Wolfson and UK Theatres Small Grants awards via our Theatres Protectuon Fund
- Showcasing Dunoon Burgh Hall
- John Earl reviews Moynet’s 1873 Backstage in the Theatre: Scenes and Machines, recently translated from French and republished by Theatreshire
- read about Hull New Theatre’s refurb in advance of its opening late September
- hear how Boscombe Manor’s Shelley Theatre redevelopment is repurposing the private theatre for today’s communities
- and discover the Heritage Lottery Fund's top tips on developing a heritage-led project for your theatre
Advertisers in the Autumn 2017 issue of Theatres Magazine are: Audio Light Systems | Chauvet Professional | EM Acoustics | ETC | Harlequin Floors | Hawthorn | Institute of Theatre Consultants | Integro | Plann | PLASA Show | Stage Electrics | Theatre Projects | Unusual Rigging
Theatres Magazine is curently a benefit for Friends and Corporate Supporters of the Theatres Trust.