Theatres Magazine Winter / Spring 2018 published
Winter / Spring Theatres Magazine is now on its way to Friends and Corporate Supporters.
Discover the theatre stories we're featuring in the combined Winter / Spring edition:
- Theatres Trust Architecture Adviser Claire Appleby discusses how meaningful local authority support can make all the difference in bringing a Theatre at Risk back to life
- In depth case information on the theatres new on and those removed from the Theatres at Risk Register 2018
- The Theatres at Risk Register 2018 assessment criteria, full list and map
- Theatre at Risk Alexandra Palace Theatre is well on its way to reopening in autumn 2018, and the team behind the project explain the path to reawakening
- Continuing our theatres and placemaking theme, read about the creation of a new cultural hub for Darlington, with the redevelopment of the Grade II Darlington Hippodrome, and the creation of a brand new childrens theatre, the only purpose-built children's theatre outside London, Theatre Hullaballoo
- Find out which theatres benefitted from the third round of London Small Grants Scheme awards, and discover the final four grant recipients for our Wolfson Foundation pilot project
- Theatres Trust Director Jon Morgan sums up Conference 17: Theatres & Placemaking discussions, in advance of the Conference Report being published
- Take a look at the fully restored Perth Theatre, including a new 200-seat studio theatre, restored and ready for a new generation of audiences
- Stay up-to-date with theatre news, our news and staff changes
- and hear from honorary life friend and Theatres Trust rapporteur, Mike Sell, on the evolution of the Theatres Trust collections
Advertisers in the Winter / Spring 2018 issue of Theatres Magazine are: EM Acoustics | ETC | Harlequin Floors | Hawthorn | Institute of Theatre Consultants | Integro | ITEAC Conference | J&C Joel | PLASA Show | Stage Electrics | Theatre Projects | Triple E | Unusual Rigging
Theatres Magazine is curently a benefit for Friends and Corporate Supporters of the Theatres Trust.