Seaford Little Theatre
- Theatre ID3691
- Built / Converted1957
- Dates of use
- 1957: continuing
- Current stateExtant
- Current use—
- Address4 Steyne Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1HA, England
Seaford Dramatic Society was founded in 1945, but did not find a permanent home until 1954 when the Christian Science Church in Steyne Road was purchased. For two years the Society worked to convert the building to theatre, with new stage, workshop space and dressing rooms. The theatre officially opened in 1957 with their production of Without The Prince. Thanks to generous donations and funds raised from other local organisations and Lewes District Council, further improvements have been made to the theatre - including enlarging the stage, a new coffee room, toilets and lighting. Hard working Society members continue to give their time to continue with maintenance and improvements, such as the partial raking of the auditorium, replacement of all windows and the roof fully re-tiled.
- Design/Construction: (date unknown) as Christian Science Church.
- 1954 - 1956 Design/Construction: Church converted to theatre with new stage, workshops, dressing rooms, etc.
- 1954 Owner/Management: Seaford Dramatic Society
- 1957 Use: continuing
- Current: 98