Autumn 2019 Theatres Magazine
Discover the stories we're featuring in the Autumn 2019 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- artistic Director David Lan and architect Steve Tompkins reflect on the themes of Centre Stage, this years' conference
- historian Alistair Fair looks at the origins and ambitions of Leatherhead Theatre
- Page \ Park Architects discuss recent work at Leeds Playhouse in our Showcase
- find out more about our GDS FoH Scheme to help one theatre with front of house lighting
- we talk about how we’ve helped several theatres with their seating in cost-effective, environmentally friendly ways
- the Antepavilion-winning pop-up Potemkin Theatre architects, Maich Swift, talk design considerations
- and we round up a bumper crop of recent London Small Theatres grants scheme awards
Advertisers in the Autumn 2019 issue of Theatres Magazine are:
Charcoalblue | EM Acoustics | ETC | Foster Wilson Architects | GDS | Harlequin | Hawthorn | Institute of Theatre Consultants | Page\Park Architects | Robe | Stage Electrics | Theatreplan | Triple E | Unusual | 3LR.
Theatres Magazine is a benefit for supporters of the Theatres Trust.