Welsh Parliament inquiry into the impact of covid-19 on culture sector
The Culture, Welsh Language and Communications Committee is undertaking an inquiry into the coronavirus outbreak in Wales.
The Committee will examine the response by the Welsh Government and relevant public bodies. It will also consider the Wales response in the wider, UK context.
The Committee is keen to hear from anyone with an interest in this inquiry and will also be taking virtual oral evidence (details to be confirmed)
In particular, the Committee is interested in finding out:
- What has been the immediate impact of Covid-19 on the sector?
- How effectively has the support provided by the Welsh Government, the UK Government and arms-length bodies addressed the sector’s needs?
- What will the likely long-term impacts of Covid-19 be on the sector, and what support is needed to deal with those?
- What lessons can be learnt from how the Welsh Government, the UK Government, arms-length bodies and the sector have dealt with Covid-19?
- How might the sector evolve after Covid-19, and how can the Welsh Government support such innovation to deal with future challenges?
There is no fixed deadline for responses, but you are encouraged to respond as soon as possible.