Summer 2019 Theatres Magazine
Discover the theatre stories we're featuring in the Summer 2019 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- The showcase feature is the Congress Theatre in Eastbourne, which has recently reopened following a major refurbishment project.
- Nesta explains how social impact investment can help theatres with transformative capital projects.
- There is a round-up of the recipients of the latest UK and London grants and the Wolfson Foundation Theatre Improvement Scheme.
- Theatres Trust Ambassador Siobhan Redmond describes the vital relationship between space, actor and audience, and the theatres close to her heart.
- We talk to the theatre operators who’ve made their homes in empty retail units.
- Charcoalblue summarises recent roundtable discussions on designing for artist use.
- and finally, we round-up the higher education institutions updating or rebuilding their facilities.
Advertisers in the Summer 2019 issue of Theatres Magazine are: Charcoalblue | ADB Stagelight | Lsi projects | GDS | Triple E | EM Acoustics | Harlequin | Unusual Rigging | Hayles & Howe | Knight of Illumination | 8build | Theatre Projects | ETC.
Theatres Magazine is curently a benefit for Friends and Corporate Supporters of the Theatres Trust.