Theatres Trust Christmas Appeal
Support our work to protect theatres for current and future generations
We promote great theatre buildings by advising, funding and campaigning on behalf of theatres across the UK. Each year more than 5 million people attend theatres benefitting from our support.
2019 has been an extraordinary year for us. We have:
- Launched our Theatres at Risk Register at Alexandra Palace with Jack Dee hosting
- Provided specialist, tailored advice to over 120 theatres
- Commented on 354 planning and listed building applications and 142 local planning documents
- Held our annual conference at the stunning Battersea Arts Centre putting artists and audience at the heart of the discussion
- Awarded more than £250,000 worth of grants including our 100th grant
- Launched our Theatre at Risk Capacity Building Programme working intensively with six of our most at risk theatres
- Hosted special supporter events at the Lyceum Theatre, the Boulevard Theatre and the Dominion Theatre
- Unveiled our GDS FoH scheme providing in-kind Front of house lighting for one theatre in the UK
- Announced our Theatre Photograph of the Year competition with Jude Law, Miranda Hart and Matthew Bourne as judges
Join us and support our Christmas Appeal and together we can achieve even more in 2020.
We are a small charity and donations make a huge difference to our work.
Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to ‘The Theatres Trust Charitable Fund’ to Theatres Trust, 22 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0QL.