Become a Patron
Our Patron Scheme will support our vital work and enable us to ensure that all generations have access to great theatre buildings. There are three Patron levels with different ways to engage with us and strengthen your involvement.
Download our Patron Scheme leaflet to find out why we are fundraising or read about the different levels of support below.
£1,000 a year
Minimum payment: £60 Suggested voluntary donation: £940*
- Annual Breakfast led by key Trustees and staff at the Theatres Trust offering an insight into our work
- Private Behind the Scenes tour of theatres the Trust is currently working with, led by the experts behind them
- An invitation to the Theatres at Risk launch once a year
- Credit in Annual Report and on the website
- Complimentary copies of Theatres Magazine three times a year
- Complimentary copy of our Annual Report
- Bespoke updates about the Theatres Trust’s work through our monthly NewsDigest email
£2,500 a year
Minimum payment: £190 Suggested voluntary donation: £2,310*
All benefits listed as Playhouse in addition to:
- Annual Drinks Party with Ambassadors, Trustees and senior members of the Theatres Trust staff to hear about the Trust’s important work with theatres throughout the UK
- An invitation to the Annual Conference each year
£5,000 a year
Minimum payment: £440 Suggested voluntary donation: £4,560*
All benefits listed as Hippodrome in addition to:
- Annual Chair's Dinner to hear about our future work and plans
- Potential to attend special Press Nights as a guest of the Theatres Trust
*All membership levels comprise a benefits value indicating the actual cost of membership. Memberships can therefore be purchased at this price and any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid, subject to the usual Gift Aid requirements. For Gift Aid and tax relief purposes, ‘benefit value’ refers to the cost of purchasing each package calculated in accordance with HM Revenue & Customs Official Gift Aid guidance, ‘donation’ refers to the additional voluntary donation requested by us which is vital to support the future of the Theatres Trust. The online payment system is set at the full suggested amount - if you want to make a different level of donation, please contact Kate Bierman.