Autumn 2021 Theatres Magazine
The Autumn 2021 edition of Theatres Magazine has been published.
Friends and Supporters have been sent a digital copy of Theatres Magazine via Mailchimp.
Here are the stories we feature in the Autumn 2021 edition of Theatres Magazine:
- Theatres Trust Conference 21
- Belfast Grand Opera House restoration and development
- Journeys towards sustainability
- Historic and Green - a fine balance
- Reflections from our former Chair
- Finding a future for Artrix Bromsgrove
- Peter Moro and partners
- Theatre Saved My Life competition
- Grant scheme updates
- Our work
If you think you haven’t received your copy then please check your spam filters, or email Kate Carmichael, Communications Coordinator to receive a PDF copy.
Advertisers in the Autumn 2021 issue of Theatres Magazine
3LR | Audience Systems | EM Acoustics | Greenwood Projects | Harlequin | Haworth Tompkins | LSI Projects | LW Theatres | Plann | pointOne EPoS | Stage Electrics | Theatre Projects | Theatreplan | Unusual | YesPlan
Theatres Magazine is a benefit for supporters of the Theatres Trust.