Theatre architecture recognised in RIBA Regional Awards shortlists
RIBA has announced the shortlists for its regional awards, which include several theatres and performance spaces.
Congratulations to all building operators and the architects for creating and adapting brilliant buildings.
- Peter Hall Performing Arts Centre, The Perse School Cambridge, Haworth Tompkins
- Nevill Holt Opera, Leicestershire, Witherford Watson Mann
- Alexandra Palace by Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Battersea Arts Centre by Haworth Tompkins
- LAMDA by Niall McLaughlin Architects
- Music School, King's College School Wimbledon by Hopkins Architects
- Royal Opera House Open Up by Stanton Williams
- G W Annenberg Performing Arts Centre, Wellington College, Crowthorne, Studio Seilern Architects
- Bristol Old Vic, Howard Tompkins
Regional winners will be announced at awards ceremonies in May and will then be considered for a RIBA National Award in June.
Photo: Bristol Old Vic by Jon Craig