Winter / Spring 2019 Theatres Magazine published
Discover the theatre stories we're featuring in the Winter / Spring 2019 edition of TM
- A closer look at what is needed to return a Theatre at Risk to use, from funding, the right owners and operators, demonstrable viability and local support,
- The full Theatres at Risk Register 2019, with a handy map.
- Showcasing Battersea Arts Centre's restoration and reimagination as they fully reopen after a 12-year programme to make the building more welcoming.
- Theatres Trust Ambassadors Pippa Bennett-Warner and Sir Alan Ayckbourn chat about their relationship with theatre buildings.
- Bristol Old Vic discuss how they set about saving the theatre and building resilience into their operating model.
- Leith Theatre, a Theatre at Risk, talk about the steps they took to get the building open and active.
- and finally, Shanklin Theatre, formerly on the register, discuss their strategy for success.
Advertisers in the Winter / Spring 2019 issue of Theatres Magazine are:
Charcoalblue | Chauvet Professional | EM Acoustics | ETC | GDS | GVA | Harlequin Floors | Institute of Theatre Consultants | Integro | J&C Joel | Plann | Stage Electrics | Theatreplan | Triple E | Unusual Rigging
Theatres Magazine is curently a benefit for Friends and Corporate Supporters of the Theatres Trust.