Theatres Magazine Autumn 2018 published
Theatres Trust Autumn Theatres Magazine for Friends and Corporate Supporters has been published.
Discover the theatre stories we're featuring in the Autumn edition:
- Director Jon Morgan introduces themes of Autumn TM, in the lead up to Conference 18: Adapt & Thrive - new money and new models for theatre buildings, taking place on Tuesday 16 October 2018 at the Lyric Hammersmith.
- Find out about our future ambitions, including our new Patron Scheme.
- Read an In Conversation with new Ambassador David Hare about how theatre buildings have changed over his career.
- We detail the five projects to recently receive UK small grant scheme awards, and unveil our new J&C Joel Setting the Stage Fund partnership.
- Our Showcase this edition is Victoria Palace Theatre.
- Two Conference 18 speakers from The Factory, Manchester and the Citizens Theatre, Glasgow provide insight into their respective building projects.
- We talk to Liverpool's Royal Court, another Conference 18 contributor, about how they made the case and raised the cash for their phased works.
- And stay up-to-date with our planning, Theatres at Risk and other campaign work.
Advertisers in the Autumn 2018 issue of Theatres Magazine are: ADB Stagelight | Charcoalblue | Chauvet Professional | EM Acoustics | ETC | Harlequin| Unusual | Northern Light.
Theatres Magazine is curently a benefit for Friends and Corporate Supporters of the Theatres Trust.